Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New !!! Diary of a Decorator


I have written many times that I have worked as a decorator in New York but I haven´t really shared with you the process and my experiences working there.

So now I am starting a new page that I hope you will enjoy reading.
In "Diary of a Decorator" I will share with you how my day to day life as a decorator was in the "Big Apple".. from the first client meeting to the final installation and all the exciting steps in between.

Follow me as I tell you my experiences shopping for fabrics and furniture on Manhattan, flying business class to LA with my little Jack Russel Terrier Maddie, dining at fabulous restaurants while on location in Bel Air, and how nothing could beat the bliss of working as a decorator for one of the best interior design firms in the country.

Click on the page in the menu above to follow my stories.
Feel free to comment and ask me questions...I´ll be happy to answer them.

I hope you enjoy reading it...

xoxo,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment