Friday, August 13, 2010

Kitchen project




Kitchen design by Tommy Smythe
photos via VTinteriors blog

I am in the beginning stages of making a presentation for a kitchen renovation and have been looking at images all day long for the past few days for some more inspiration. I had a pretty clear picture in my mind of what I wanted the kitchen to look like and when I talked to the client it turned out she had the same exact idea, which was really exciting.

I came across this gorgeous kitchen from a fellow blogger today and just fell in love with it. I love the black accents and rough feel of it. It´s not at all what I am planning for my client, but I just thought this was super chic.

Hopefully if we agree on a direction and contractor we are ready to go pretty soon. I´ll keep you posted on the development.

Feel free to share any kitchen ideas or inspiration photos with me if you´d like. I love looking at kitchen designs so the more the better.


1 comment:

  1. ÄLSKAR detta kök! Skrev ett inlägg hos mig om detta också inspirerad av dig. Hoppas vi kan ses snart! Saknar dig! Ax

    ReplyDelete